Sunday, August 4, 2013

Music is forbidden


Music Is Forbidden In Islam
Mohammad Muneeb (Highway 61): I'm prepared to face anyone because I have not done anything wrong.
"Music has brought me peace, it has brought me calm."

When I hear such statements coming from none but our own muslim brothers, I just don't believe it. Infact, I'm shocked to know that a muslim, who has been forbidden to listen to music as being 'Haraam', is propagating the tool of lucifer. How could you ask a muslim to pay 'Zakat' if he says that he isn't in peace in giving away a little part of his wealth to the needy! What if a youngester finds peace in a liqueur shop instead of a mosque! What will you have to say when a lad has veneration for so called "King Khan" rather than for the 'Sahaba' - companions of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W)!
A muslim must find peace in Islam rather than outside it because in the guise of peace, he indulges in evil and pleasurable things and his inclination for worldly things grows more and more, especially if there are secular elements to 'protect' and 'support' him.
Islam means submission to Almight Allah and His commandments. A believer can't, in any way, challenge His instructions and if he does, then does he still be called a Muslim.
To be honest, I'm not interested in counting the faults of someone but to get the message across that to be a sinner, in the light of Holy Quran and Hadeeth, is obviously not good but to justify one's sin is the worst thing one is expected to do.
I'm myself suffering from a web of sins. I too watch movies and listen to babel (music). But instead of being a hypocrite, I admit my sins and pray to Allah to help me relinquish them. I personally believe that the solution to the most complex questions lies in simple things. For instance, I often start my activities with the words "Bismillah" (in the name of Allah). This simple but powerful line helps me to introspect my about-to-do deed to understand the nature of it. I feel guilty if it confronts the religious guidance and try to forgo it next time but i feel joyful and confident if it has the religious approval and naturally, my tendency towards the good deed develops with each and every passing day.
All in all, I have still a lot to do so as to get myself out of the trap of evil and irreligious influences which have robbed me off my staunch inclination towards Islam - the peaceful religion for universal humanity and brotherhood.
As far as my fellow muslim brothers are concerned, who are also chained in secular, irreligious influence and acts of moral waywardness, my write-up may not happen to change their minds and perception but let me tell them what an unbeliever named Aldous Huxley had to say. He said, "The end cannot justify the means, for the simple and obvious reason that the means employed determine the nature of the ends produced". I guess this is ample for those who, in the guise of noble cause, indulge in immoral act and thus contribute to the growing social evils in our society. The writing on the wall is quite clear. We ought to throw out the menace of secularism out of our land and for that we have to start the process from our own selves as 'charity begins at home'. It's the time to re-think about how sincere we are inside the mosque and outside it. The time has come to choose between good and evil. Time to call a spade a spade. Time to be straight-forward. Time to desist from using religion and noble ends for self-centered interests of fame and following. Precisely, its high time to be selfless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!. We are back with a short time!