Friday, May 17, 2013

SPECIAL FRIDAY PRAYER


                                            



 SPECIAL FRIDAY PRAYER

“Ya Allah

Give me the strength to pray and obey you

To fear you and your punishments

To follow my Rasulullah (SAW) and his Sunnahs

To take his advice and not get mad

To love all of my Muslim brothers and sisters

To hold my mouth and protect me from devil

To read the Qur’an and not forget it

To listen to you and proudly say i am Muslim

To introduce the Deen to non–muslims

To help anyone and everyone in their time of need

And In sha’Allah, to enter your gates of Jannah and live happily ever after for the rest of eternity… ameen suma Aameen.”



[Share This Post So That Everyone Can Make The Same Dua]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!. We are back with a short time!